Waah!! You guys were amazing!!! XD Even though we were only given two days (?) to practice, you guys were able to pull it off! XD Amazing, amazing! It seems like it’s only yesterday that we began our first plays together, and now it’s one of our last! Throughout these years that we spent together, I saw the growth of our batch. Our batch really is amazing. ^^ You guys, are like, naturally good at acting, ever since from the beginning! XD It’s so awesome how everyone did their best to memorize their lines and their cues in such a short time! Everyone in our batch is a natural at acting, especially with all the ad-libs and stuff, to the point that your awesomeness at acting made the small slip-ups seem scripted! XD

Nooow, what have I learned about myself? Well. I learned that, even though we were kinda pressured by the time limit, we were still able to finish the props for the play. It totally paid off since the props were TOTALLY AWESOME! XD Thank you, Ysa, for making such an epic design!!! XDDDD Well, obviously, it wouldn’t have worked without the props people! Yay to us! =))) Besides that I learned that pounding the bottom of a paint bucket, turning the cover of the paint bucket, pulling, cutting, and wrestling with it (even if we had FIVE people with us) would definitely NOT work. (Nuuu! We were defeated by a paint bucket!) Gah! We spent a DAY doing just that. =))))))) Cheers to me, Bells, Maxine and MO for our persistence in the battle against the paint bucket! =)))))


Seriously. If there is one thing that really stuck to my head when reading Julius Caesar, it’s the bromance. Epic bromance. It’s like what Jaymie said, “It should have been called "Brutus and Cassius."” Yep. True that. And especially the part when Cassius said, “Take my hand.” And when Brutus said, “And my HEART.”??!??! Wow. Bromance. Out in the open. Gah. The moment I read that part, I started laughing so hard. Epic bromance. No wonder people say Shakespeare is gay. =)))) Kidding.


Anyway, our play was AWESOME! XD Even though I know that this won’t be our last play together (we still have El FIli!), it already feels like it! Omg, guys! I’ll miss you soo much when we all go to college. Imagine, we won’t be coming to the same school, see the same people, sit on the same seats in college.. Waah! I love you guys so muuuuuch!!! Let’s make the last months the best! XD 

Leave a Reply