Again, we did the play of Shakespeare; Julius Caesar. I found out Shakespeare's plays have dramatic flow of story and mysterious things such as ghosts and spirits.I didn't have a role in the play but I am so proud of our play because there were hardworking of everyone behind the performance. And I feel so proud of our background that it was supper nice more than I expected. It was hard to dealing with the big newspaper but it was fun to work together. Our performance was really really nice and awesome! The time given to us was kind of short but our last play was perfect. I can't understand how you guys memorized all of that lines! (amazing!)

 May be this will be the last play performance or may be not the last play for the whole life, but still this is the last play of high school. I am proud of being part of this class. Even after graduation, I hope we can still grow our relationship!

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Jessica you're so cute! :">

Leave a Reply