Inferno is getting worse. Between each circles, there are short stories that make the story   smoother. I like the happening in the gate of circle 6. As you can see, Virgil was embarrassed for the first time since he went to the hell. Actually, It was funny to see Virgil and Dante in that trouble. I didn't worry about them because I already knew that there are still more Cantos remained. As I expected, the angel came from Heaven to help them. I got a little disappointment about the angel. What I expected is more graceful and holy angel. Anyway, Virgil and Dante were able to go inside of circle 6 well.

From the circle 6, devils are existed.  This makes me to feel that now they are in real hell. But still Dante has so many curious and no fear. The wise man, Virgil, cares about Dante so much and guides him well more than I expected. Already they are in circle 7, more than half way. Their journey is getting interesting. I hope they can finish this long journey safely.

Leave a Reply