In cantos 1-6, it made me wonder how these circles were still considered in the good side of hell. I mean, these were already horrifying, what more in the other circles. I cantos 7-11, they entered the forth until the seventh circle. And in the fourth circle, the ones who were here were the ones who guarded and wasted their money on earth. In the fifth circle, these were the ones who were wrathful. In the sixth circle, they were basically the heretics. And in circle seven, these were the ones who were violent against others, themselves, and God. Reading about the sufferings of people like them makes me want to make sure i don't end up like them. If these are what happens in circles 4-7, i am very very horrified to see what happens in the last few circles. I just have to remember some things, money is not everything. You should always forgive and let go. Never turn your back on God. And violence is never the answer.

Leave a Reply