The only thing that was running through my mind when we were practicing for our play (which was not a long time as you all know) was that this was our last High school play in Literature. can you imagine? we've been doing plays all together for like 10 years now and that was our last. it's so sad. everyone's saying that they're so excited to graduate already and end school but i can't enjoy it as much knowing that we're not gonna be all going back to the same classroom on June. 


Anyway... For a play with only 2 days or even less practice, we actually did a really good job. Who knew that most of you guys can act on demand! Even without much practice! And you guys memorized so much lines in just how many days! that's what i learned about ll you awesome people during our play. about me... hmmm... i learned that i make a really good servant. lol. maybe it's my calling. hahahah. i hope not. About Shakespeare, is it me, or is he a little too violent? well based on Macbeth and Julius Caesar, he likes killing people with power. Hahahaha. Honestly, before i read the book, i didn't know that Caesar was gonna die. like i was really clueless about the story. I'm really glad that the people in governments aren't like that anymore! how do people live with themselves if they know that they took away someone's life. even if it is for the greater good, i don't think killing is ever an option. 

I'm sure that not a lot of you are gonna read this, but for those who are, i just wanted to tell you guys that i love you all so much and i couldn't have asked for better people to spend my last year in High school with. You guys are really amazing!!! Thanks you all 4 B-eing awesome! Hahaha. See what i did there! I think it's safe to say that we definitely CRUSHED IT!! 

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    HAHAHAHA I like the way you ended this

  2. Unknown says:

    Aw Triz I'll miss you. :(( *CRUSHED IT

Leave a Reply