Just like last year there was a lot of worry about how little time we had to prepare. I truly admire and appreciate how my classmates carried this stress. We joked that it would turn out to be a surprising success just as last year and, without much surprise and with a bit less humility, it did. Although I astonished myself by how much I was able to memorize within a short period, I knew it wouldn't be that difficult but, I suppose now I can confess to my classmates that, I read all of my lines only the day before. Somehow, I don't think that will surprise them much either. Shakespeare's Julius Caesar proved entertaining even to perform. I wouldn't mind doing it all over again especially if it meant seeing the natural hilarity, my classmates never seem to run short of, for the last time.

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Leave a Reply