During our practices for the play, I can’t help thinking that it would be our last production for Academic Week. Ever since, I’ve always looked forward to act with my classmates even if we only had small roles. It just came to me, that one afternoon that we’re all very talented. Not to brag or anything but I just really admire our class’s abilities in terms of performing. I, myself, admit that I got to enhance my skills during the time we had together.
Watching my classmates act out the scenes made me understand Julius Caesar more. I somehow thought that maybe his writings were really meant to be acted out on stage for the audience to better understand what’s happening. For someone like me, plain reading still made me lost in the sequence of events happening in the story. But when it comes to life, I really get to appreciate Shakespeare more.

Leave a Reply