I always knew in myself that I never wanted to act. I do not like talking in front of big crowds of people; what more of acting? When I was given a role of a hobo, I set it as a challenge for myself. I told myself I can do it and I will do it properly. I did not have as many lines as Brutus or Mark Antony or Cassius, but for me, it was already plenty. When the play day came, however, I realized in me that I could do something if I set my mind to it. In my opinion, it seemed a fine job,  as done by me, Jaymie.

If you think a class of amazing actresses is the best, you should think again; a class of amazing cramming actresses is the best! Our class was given a short period of time to work on the play, but lo and behold, we were able to pull off an amazingly wonderful play! As part of the props people, it seemed too short a time to be able to work on an entire wall-sized backdrop. However, we were able to finish it!

In my opinion, the Julius Caesar play was filled with bromance. The play should not have been called Julius Caesar at all, for he only appeared in the first few parts of the play. Rather, it should have been called "Brutus and Cassius." However, this play was entertaining yet with the storyline concerned, it is the typical Shakespeare story.

Leave a Reply